For many of us, the bathroom is one of the most important rooms in the house. It’s a place where we start and end our day, and it should be a space that is both functional and stylish. If you’re planning a bathroom renovation, one of the first things you’ll need to decide on is what type of shower you want. Walk-in showers are becoming increasingly popular, as they allow for more space and can be customized to fit any style. In this post, we’ll show you some of our favorite walk-in shower ideas to help inspire your own bathroom makeover. From sleek and modern designs to rustic and farmhouse-inspired looks, there’s sure to be an option that catches your eye.
Walk In Shower Ideas
When it comes to walk in showers, there are endless possibilities. From sleek and modern designs to more rustic and farmhouse styles, there’s a walk in shower idea out there for everyone. If you’re looking for some inspiration for your own master bathroom, check out these ten walk in shower ideas.
1. Sleek and Modern: A sleek and modern walk in shower can add a touch of luxury to your master bathroom. If you have the space, consider a large, frameless glass shower enclosure. For a more budget-friendly option, try a tiled shower with a glass door.
2. Rustic and Farmhouse: If you’re going for a more rustic or farmhouse feel in your master bathroom, try using stone or brick tile in your walk in shower. You could also use reclaimed wood for the walls or ceiling of your shower to really bring home the rustic vibe.
3. Patterned Tile: Another great way to add personality to your walk in shower is with patterned tile. There are so many fun and unique options available these days, from geometric shapes to floral patterns. Use patterned tile on the floors or walls (or both!) of your shower to make it truly one-of-a-kind.
4. Bold Colors: Don’t be afraid to go bold with color in your walk in shower! A brightly colored accent wall or floor can really make the space pop. Or, use colorful tiles throughout
Walk In Shower Plans
A well-designed walk in shower provides a luxurious and spa-like experience without the hassle of dealing with a tub. Walk in showers also have the added benefit of being easier to clean and maintain than a traditional shower/tub combo. If you’re considering adding a walk in shower to your master bathroom, there are a few things you’ll need to take into account before getting started.
First, you’ll need to decide on the size and layout of your shower. If you have a small bathroom, you may want to consider a corner shower or a walk in shower with a glass door instead of a curtain. Once you’ve decided on the size and layout of your shower, it’s time to start planning the details.
Be sure to think about things like what type of tile or stone you want to use for your walls and floor, what kind of fixtures and hardware you’ll need, and how you want to arrange your space. It’s also important to consider things like ventilation and drainage when planning your walk in shower. To get started, take a look at our collection of walk in shower plans below.
Walk In Shower Cost
The cost of a walk in shower will vary depending on the size, type, and features of the shower. A small walk in shower with basic features will cost around $2,000. A large walk in shower with premium features will cost around $5,000. The cost of installation will also vary depending on the complexity of the project.
How to Build a Walk In Shower
If you’re considering adding a walk in shower to your master bathroom, there are a few things you’ll need to take into account. First, you’ll need to decide on the size and shape of your shower. Then, you’ll need to choose the right materials for the job. Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you build the perfect walk in shower for your home:
1. Decide on the size and shape of your shower. Walk in showers come in all shapes and sizes, so it’s important to choose one that will fit well into your space. If you have a small bathroom, opt for a corner shower or a smaller square shower. For larger bathrooms, you can choose from a variety of different shapes and sizes.
2. Choose the right materials for your walk in shower. There are many different types of materials available for walk in showers, including tile, stone, glass, and fiberglass. Each has its own benefits and drawbacks, so it’s important to choose the right one for your needs. Tile is a popular choice for walk in showers because it’s easy to clean and maintain. Stone is another popular option because it’s durable and elegant. Glass is also a good choice if you want something that’s easy to keep clean. Fiberglass is a good option if you’re looking for something that’s affordable and easy to install.
3. Install the base of your shower. The base of your walk in shower will need
Walk In Shower Kits
Walk in shower kits are a great way to add a touch of luxury to your master bathroom. There are many different styles and designs to choose from, so you can find one that fits your taste and budget.
If you’re looking for a sleek and modern design, consider a walk in shower kit with a glass enclosure. These kits come with all the necessary hardware and instructions for installation. If you’re handy, you may be able to install it yourself. Otherwise, hire a professional contractor to do the job.
For a more traditional look, go with a walk in shower kit that has tile surrounds. These kits usually come with pre-cut tiles, so all you have to do is select the right size and shape for your space. Again, if you’re not confident in your DIY skills, hire a professional installer.
No matter what style or design you choose, walk in shower kits are an easy way to upgrade your master bathroom. They provide extra privacy and can add value to your home if you ever decide to sell.
No matter what your style is, there’s a walk in shower that’s perfect for your master bathroom. From sleek and modern designs to more rustic and farmhouse-inspired looks, there are plenty of options to choose from. And, if you’re not sure where to start, our list of walk in shower ideas is a great place to begin your search. So, what are you waiting for? Get started on finding the perfect walk in shower for your master bathroom today!