When it comes to hygiene, there’s just no substitute for a good steam shower. Not only is it incredibly invigorating, but it also helps you get rid of dirt, sweat, and other bad stuff quickly and easily. If you’re looking to install a steam shower in your home, follow these steps to make the process as easy as possible. Not only will you be enjoying a luxurious shower in no time, but you’ll also be doing your skin some good too!
What You’ll Need
To make your own steam shower, you will need the following supplies:
-A large pot or container that can hold at least 2 gallons of water
-A hose fitting that can attach to a standard household water outlet
-A bucket or other container to catch the water used in the steam shower
-Scraps of old fabric, paper towels, and newspapers
-Bathroom cleaner (optional)
-Aluminum foil (optional)
1. Fill the pot or container with enough water to cover the bottom of the shower head. Bring the water to a boil before turning off heat.
2. Attach the hose fitting to the faucet in your bathroom and turn on cold water.
3. Wet down some scraps of fabric, paper towels, and newspapers, then spread them out over the bottom of your pot or container. Don’t pour too much water into it; you just want to wet down everything so it will absorb moisture from the air when you start steaming.
4. Pour about 1/2 cup of bathroom cleaner into your bucket or other container and add enough cold water to cover it halfway. Swish it around until all of the soap is gone, then dump it into your pot or container.
5. Turn on your shower head and wait until hot steam starts coming out from between the cracks in the lid of your pot or container (about 5 minutes). Carefully remove lids and start steaming
How to Make a Steam Shower
Making your own steam shower can open up a world of opportunities for you. Not only are they cheaper than buying one, but you can customize them to fit your specific needs and preferences. This guide will show you how to make a steam shower at home.
Tips for Making a Steam Shower More Enjoyable
When it comes to taking a steam shower, it’s all about finding the right setup that makes you feel revitalized. Here are three tips to help make your steam shower more enjoyable:
1. Choose the Right Size Shower: While there are plenty of different types and sizes of showerheads, the most important thing to consider when choosing one is the size of your body. Make sure the showerhead fits comfortably over your head so you get the most efficient use of water.
2. Use a Good Showerhead: Just like with any other appliance in your home, make sure you’re using a good quality showerhead. Look for something with high stream pressure and a wide spray area so you can cover more area with each stream of water.
3. Preheat Your Shower Water: One of the best ways to improve your steam shower experience is to heat up your water before you take a shower. This will increase the moisture level and create a pleasurable environment for skin cleansing.