We all know that steam is one of the most powerful things in the world. It can clean surfaces, melt ice, and more. But have you ever wondered how steam works? In this blog post, we will explore the basics of how steam works and how you can use it for your own wellbeing. ###
What You’ll Need
What You’ll Need:
-A shower enclosure
-A pot or pan with a tight fitting lid
-4 cups of water
-1 cup of essential oils (optional)
1. Fill the pot or pan with enough water to cover the bottom of the enclosure. Add the essential oils, if using.
2. Set the shower enclosure in a place where it can be heated by the steam, and let it soak for 30 minutes.
3. Turn on the diffuser and set it to low.
4. Take a shower!
How to Make a Steam Shower
Making a steam shower with essential oils is an easy and cost-effective way to enjoy the relaxing benefits of steam. All you need are some supplies and a little know-how. Here’s how to make a steam shower:
1. Fill your shower area with about 2 inches of water and turn on the hot water.
2. Add about 10-15 drops of your chosen essential oil to a glass jar or other container, then place the container in the hot water.
3. Allow the oil to heat up for about 10 minutes, then remove it from the water and let it cool before using it in your steam shower.
What to Do When You’re Done
When you’re done with your steam shower, it’s time to clean up. First, use the shampoo and soap that came with the shower to get rid of all the oils and sweat. Then, use a soft cloth or towel to dry off. Finally, store your steam shower in the same place where you keep your other bathroom supplies.
Tips for Making the Perfect Steam Shower
1. Choose the right steam shower
Selecting the right steam shower can be a daunting task, but with some research you’ll be able to find one that’s just perfect for your needs. First, consider your budget; do you want a basic model or something more extravagant? And then think about the size of your bathroom; is there enough space for a large shower area or do you need something smaller? Once you have these factors in mind, it’s time to start researching steam showers.
2. Choose your essential oils
Steam showers are great for refreshing and relaxing after a hard day, which is why adding some essential oils to the spray can make them even better. Some popular oils to use include lavender, ginger, and peppermint. Try mixing different scents together to create your own unique blend.
3. Prepare your shower area
Before you add any oil to the water, make sure your shower area is clean and free of any soap residues. Once you’re ready to get started, mix together 3-5 drops of each essential oil in a small bowl or carrier bottle and set aside.
4. Add water and heat up the steam
Next, add enough cold water to fill the tank on your steam shower head (usually around 100 degrees F). Heat up this water until it reaches 120 degrees F before turning on the showerhead. Allow the steam to fill the room for about 30 seconds before starting your massage sequence by pouring a few drops