Have you ever used a steam shower? If so, you know just how luxurious and indulgent it can be. They are perfect for those days when you just want to relax and get clean. Plus, they’re great for those times when you need to get rid of some body grease or soap scum. Here is a user manual for the Ariel steam shower, specifically written for your convenience. Everything you need to know about using this shower is included, from setting up the system to enjoying its benefits.
Looking for a Steam Shower that is both easy to use and efficient? Look no further than the Ariel Steam Shower! This shower offers an easy-to-use interface and a variety of features that will make your bath time experience more enjoyable. Plus, it’s efficient enough to save you water while you take care of business. Here’s a quick overview of the Ariel Steam Shower:
The Ariel Steam Shower has an intuitive, easy-to-use interface. There are three main buttons on the front panel – Clean, Add Water, and Start – that let you control all of the functions of the shower. The clean button activates the cleaning mode, while the add water button adds water to the boiler. The start button starts the shower automatically.
The Ariel Steam Shower also comes with a variety of features that will make your bath time experience more enjoyable. First, there is a massage function that provides gentle streams of hot water to help relax your muscles. Second, there is a steam function that introduces rich, therapeutic steam into your bathtub to help clear your head and lungs. Third, there is a rain function that gently sprays cold water over you in order to cool down quickly after your bath.
Overall, the Ariel Steam Shower is an easy-to-use and efficient shower that will provide you with an enjoyable bath time experience.
If you are installing a steam shower for the first time, be sure to read the following instructions carefully. Steam showers can be dangerous if not installed correctly. Follow these simple steps and you will have a safe and relaxing steam shower experience.
1. Decide where you will install your shower. You will need at least an 8-foot deep hole in the ground and room around it large enough to allow the shower pipe to fall into it without obstruction.
2. Remove any shrubs or other plants in front of the hole so that the pipe can fall freely into the ground. Be sure there is no debris on top of the pipe, as this can block water flow and reduce temperature accuracy.
3. Fill up your hole with proper soil mix, ready to accommodate your steam shower pipe (see figure 1). Do not compact the soil too tightly; instead, make sure that there are plenty of air spaces available for water infiltration (see figure 2).
The soil should feel slightly damp but not wet when you hold it in your hand. Take care not to let rainwater seep into the soil while waiting for installation to dry completely (a few days).
4. Install your shower pipe by digging a trench about 4 inches deep along one side of your hole and suspending the pipe over it using Tulsi stakes or heavy rocks (see figure 3). Make sure that both ends of the pipe are hanging over the edge of your trench—the closer they are to
Care and Maintenance
This Ariel steam shower manual will show you the steps necessary for keeping your steam shower in top shape. Follow these simple tips and your steam shower will be running smoothly for years to come:
-Wipe down the exterior of the unit with a clean, dry cloth every time you use it.
-Check the water level often and top up as needed.
-Clean the chrome trim around the unit with a soft, lint-free cloth occasionally.
-Remove soap scum and dirt buildup using a soft brush or sponge. Never use harsh chemicals or abrasives on the surface of your steam shower!
-If water leaks from anywhere in the steam unit, tighten all screws and bolts securely. Check all pipe fittings for blockages. If any are found, replace them as needed.
If your steam shower does not operate, or if it is not performing as expected, there are a few things you can do to troubleshoot the issue.
1. Check the water pressure. First and foremost, make sure that the water pressure in your area is adequate for using a steam shower. If the pressure is low, you may experience poor performance from your steam shower.
2. Verify that the proper gasket is installed on the door of your steam shower. If the gasket is not installed correctly, water may leak into the unit and cause issues with operation.
3. Clean out any debris that may be obstructing flow or causing jams in pipes inside of your steam shower enclosure. This can include hair, soap scum, minerals build-up from hard water, etc.
4. Make sure all wiring connections are secure and properly sealed against moisture and foreign objects infiltration. Poorly made connections can lead to electrical glitches that will prevent your steam shower from working properly.
Are you looking for information on the warranty for your Ariel steam shower? We’ve got you covered!
Ariel offers a limited warranty on all parts and labor for the duration of the purchaser’s ownership. This warranty is provided through the manufacturer, who will repair or replace, at their discretion, any defective part that arises during normal use. For specific warranty information and to obtain a copy of the warranty, please visit arielsteamshower.com/warranty.