Ariel steam showers are one of the most popular types of showers on the market today. In fact, they are so popular that many people don’t even know that they have an Ariel steam shower owner’s manual. If you own an Ariel steam shower, it is important to be aware of the safety features and instructions in the owner’s manual. By reading through this document, you can protect yourself and your shower from potential damage. When you own an Ariel steam shower, it is important to be familiar with the safety features and instructions in the owner’s manual.
Parts and Features of the Ariel Steam Shower
The Ariel steam shower has a variety of features that make it an excellent choice for those looking for a luxurious experience. The showerhead is adjustable to provide the perfect stream of water, and the tub is large enough to accommodate even the largest person. There are also several extra features included with the steam shower, such as a massage function and a Dual Shower head.
The massage function allows users to relax and enjoy the soothing spray of water while the Dual Shower head provides two streams of water at once. This makes it easy to rinse off all of the soap residue from both your legs and your hair at the same time. Additionally, there is an extra large rain shower head for an intense rainfall experience.
Overall, the Ariel Steam Shower is one of the most luxurious options available on the market today. It is perfect for anyone who wants to escape reality and enjoy a luxurious bath filled with steam and hot water.
Maintenance and Cleaning Instructions
To ensure your steam shower is always in top condition, follow these simple instructions:
1. Check the water pressure and temperature regularly. If the pressure or temperature falls below acceptable levels, adjust according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
2. Keep the tub clean by rinsing it with warm water and mild soap every week.
3. Check for clogs and blockages in the plumbing system and clear them if necessary using a plunger or auger.
4. Keep all surfaces of the shower sharp by scraping off any build-up of mineral or lime scale with a putty knife or scraper.
Troubleshooting Tips for the Ariel Steam Shower
There are a few things you can do if your Ariel steam shower is not Operating correctly:
1. Check the water levels – Make sure the water is at the proper level in both your shower head and tub. It may be low in one or the other.
2. Clean the shower head – If your showerhead doesn’t seem to be spraying evenly, it may be dirty and needs to be cleaned. Follow these instructions to clean it:
– Wet a cloth with warm water and mild soap and gently wipe down the face of the showerhead. Be careful not to get any water on the glass surface of the head!
– Let the head dry before using it again.
3. Clear clogged drains – Sometimes there can be build-up of shampoo, soap, or debris which can cause your drains to become clogged. To unblock them, use a plunger like this one:
– Place the plunger over one end of the drain and push down firmly while pulling up on the handle towards you until all obstruction has been removed.